A high intensity interval workout, using free weights, bands, med balls, stability balls, benches, and agility equipment. All three days incorporate cardio, strength training, balance, functional core training, flexibility, and fun!! Mon, Wed, Fri. classes are each done differently to incorporate all functions of movement, such as interval training, endurance training, and Tabata training. Good for beginner-advanced participants. Please bring water, and wear good athletic sneakers.
- Instructed by Melissa Solomon, a certified trainer.
- Participants will learn how to incorporate all these components in a high energy, challenging interval workout.
- Bring sneakers, water, & a positive attitude!!
- The Recreation Department reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient registration or lack of instructor(s). If a program is cancelled by the Recreation Department, a full refund will be issued and no fee will be charged.
- The Recreation Department will notify participants one (1) week prior to the start of the program in the event of a cancellation.